Sunday, May 24, 2009

Paris’ phone goes missing


Paris Hilton, currently at the French Riviera for the Cannes Film Festival, is having a rather traumatic time trying to find her missing Blackberry phone. In 2005, her phone was hacked into and all her celebrity contacts were leaked on the Internet. Paris is absolutely terrified at that happening yet again. She was spotted rushing through Antibes' Hotel Du Cap on Friday trying to retrace her steps, hoping it would lead to her phone, but in vain.

"I don't know where or when it went missing but I know I've got to find it. It's the worst thing that could have happened. It has all my contacts in it and the last thing I want is for it to fall into the wrong hands," she said to the press.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game of Thrones starts from April 14 | Final Season

The final season of Game of Thrones premieres on April 14 and ahead of the season that reveals who ultimately sits on the Iron Throne, ...