Monday, May 25, 2009

Christian slept through Scene one


Christian Bale insists that he is so calm and composed on set when the camera starts rolling that he has often fallen asleep! This even happened while filming the first scene for Batman Begins, he admits! "I fall asleep on sets all the time. I've done it in the middle of scenes. In Batman Begins, in the first scene I had with Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman, I fell asleep," he said. Adding, "I didn't hear 'action'. Michael and Morgan were talking and I was supposed to join in. I woke up with Michael Caine poking me in the ribs, going, 'Look at that! He's bloody fallen asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game of Thrones starts from April 14 | Final Season

The final season of Game of Thrones premieres on April 14 and ahead of the season that reveals who ultimately sits on the Iron Throne, ...